At our Ibomma movie review site, we are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable platform for all our users. As part of this commitment, we have implemented the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect the intellectual property rights of content creators.
The DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides a framework for addressing copyright infringement on the internet. It provides a mechanism for copyright owners to have infringing content removed from online platforms like ours.
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed upon on our website, we encourage you to submit a DMCA takedown notice to us. We take all claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond promptly to any valid notices.
To submit a DMCA takedown notice, please include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA takedown notice to [email protected]. We will review your notice and take appropriate action as required by the DMCA.
We encourage all our users to respect the intellectual property rights of content creators. Please note that any user who repeatedly infringes on others’ copyright may have their account suspended or terminated.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and enjoyable platform for all our users. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].